Lean&Green aspects: ENERGY
This is the last stage of our Lean&Green Tour and we want to devote it to talk of energy.
On the occasion of The International Day of Energy, with our partner Ecolution, we want to celebrate this day with a special event for the companies of our territory.
We will talk of the problems of energy consumption and we will present methods and solutions to optimize processes and reduce waste.
- To discover the principles of Lean & Green
- To learn:
- how to make your company “greener”
- what is the ERP (Energy Reduction Program) methodology and how it works
- To reduce waste and costs using the right equipment: competences and experience of Ecolution
- Seeing is believing: to listen to the testimony of companies that are using optimization equipment.
Here are the appointments of our Lean&Green Tour:
- WATER – March 22, 2017
- RECYCLING– May 4th, 2017
- CLEAN AIR – June 5th, 2017
- ENERGY –October 23rd, 2017
Contact us if you are interested in some specific aspects: we can repeat the event at your own premises!
Participation fee: 0 €
It is possible to withdraw from participation to a master class sending a notice at least seven days before the beginning date of the master class. In case of omitted or delayed withdrawal notice we will charge 50% of the master class cost.
In order to make learning and discussion more fruitful a minimum number of participants is required. In case that number is not reached the course will be postponed and the new date will be communicated within three days.
In case of postponement registered people have the right of withdrawal or they will be automatically registered for the next scheduled date.
At month end we will issue an invoice with a 30 days payment term.
For more information contact:
mob: 392 9427254
tel: 0423 951785