We propose you this workshop to go in more depth into the problems of maintenance of your company in order to help you insure the continuity of your production processes.
The event of Thursday January 30th will be eminently practical: we will present a few practical examples and we will propose exercises in order to involve all participants and to analyze and understand the most interesting and critical aspects.
The teacher of our workshop will be Eng. Marco Minati, senior consultant, trainer and author of the book “Tempi e metodi”.
MAJOR TOPICS THAT WILL BE DEALT WITH:
– Importance of Maintenance
– Objectives of Maitenance (Repair, Resource management, Continuity, Production personnel training)
– Concepts of Reliability and Availability
– Reliability (A): probability
– MTBF e MDT
– TPM Game
– Breakdown prevention and correction
– Data Analysis
– Types of Maintenance (corrective, preventive, ameliorative)
– Concept of OEE
At midday a buffet will be served.
Individual participation fee is € 300 + VAT. A discount will be granted to companies that will participate with more than one person.
INFO AND REGISTRATION
For info and registration please write to: