In view of the need to comply with EU Regulation 2016/679 (European Regulations on personal data protection) we propose this Workshop.
Our main objective is to analyse in depth the ways to ensure privacy, to present the new regulations and to provide some practical suggestions for a full and speedy compliance with the law.
The afternoon will be divided into two sessions:
In the first session, we will deal with the following themes:
- Data security and information protection: from problem to guarantee of quality
- Regulation UE 2016/679: what’s new?
- The principle of data minimisation
- Informative reports and consent,
- Privacy governance: roles of Owner, Controller and Data Privacy Officer (DPO).
The second session will be devoted to the following themes:
- Why comply with the new rules: advantages and sanctions
- How to comply:
- record of processing activities (art. 30),
- implementation procedures: notification and communication in case of data breach (art. 33 and 34),
- DPIA: data protection impact assessment (art 35)
- Security measures
- Practical suggestions for a speedy and full compliance
At the end of the workshop, participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
A fee of Euro 150 + VAT will be charged to each participant.
Participation fee: 150 € + VAT
In order to make learning and discussion more fruitful a minimum number of participants is required.
In case that number is not reached the event will be postponed and the new date will be communicated within three days.
In case of postponement registered people have the right of withdrawal or they will be automatically registered for the next scheduled date.
For more information contact:
mob: 392 9427254
tel: 0423 951785