The Tool- Box for those who do business with the Automotive Sector
Methods and tools applied by the Automotive Sector are spreading along their supply chains and are having a growing impact on small and large companies.
Training on these methods and tools using a practical approach becomes essential in order to keep up with the need to pursue continuous improvement.
The objective of this Workshop is to present the most common tools and methods applied in the “Automotive” Sector.
We will deal with the most common tools used for the following purposes:
- understand the causes of the problems,
- find the best solutions,
- verify the effectiveness of the corrective actions.
During the day, we will present the following tools:
- APQP – Advanced Product Quality Planning
- FMEA – Failure Mode and Effect Analysis
- Control Plan
- SPC – Statistical Process Control
- Problem Solving – 8D, Ishikawa, 5Why
- MSA – Measurement System Analysis
- Customers’ Specific Requirements
- VDA Standards
- Information about standard automotive IATF 16949
- PPAP – Production Part Approval Process
We will also describe some case studies on the application of these methods.
This event is recommended to Quality Managers, Quality Service Personnel, Production Managers, Chief Operation Officers.
Participation fee has been set at € 300 + VAT.
It includes a buffet that we will offer in the middle of the day.
Participation fee: 300 € + VAT
In order to make learning and discussion more fruitful a minimum number of participants is required.
In case that number is not reached the event will be postponed and the new date will be communicated within three days.
In case of postponement registered people have the right of withdrawal or they will be automatically registered for the next scheduled date.
For more information contact:
mob: 366 8384860
tel: 0423 951785