Croatia is a country very close to Italy and she is experiencing a remarkable growth. Consequently, she can become a very interesting market for the small and medium companies of our region.
Our seminar, organized in cooperation with Azra, (Agency for the development of Varaždin County-Croatia) has these main objectives:
- Explain a correct methodology to approach international development,
- Present the main features of the Croatian market and its business opportunities
- Provide examples of successful experiences.
In the course of the event, we will deal with the following topics:
- Why choose Croatia as a market in which to develop your business
- Exportingin Croatia: the experience of Carlevari Srl
- Production Outsourcingin Croatia: the experience of Gatto Astucci Spa
- Croatian Government’s support to foreign companies wanting to relocate their production sites or to do business in the Croatian market
Participation is free but subject to Registration.
Participation fee: 0 €
In order to make learning and discussion more fruitful a minimum number of participants is required.
In case that number is not reached the event will be postponed and the new date will be communicated within three days.
In case of postponement registered people have the right of withdrawal or they will be automatically registered for the next scheduled date.
For more information contact:
mob: 392 9427254
tel: 0423 951785